Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Mesilla

Mesilla is done!

Please excuse the shiny face, it was very humid today. As you can see, I removed the stripes from the bottom section because I don't want to draw any more attention to my midsection.

Here is a detail shot:



It wasn’t really fair of me to include Mesilla on my list for the WIP roundup, because I never lost momentum on it. I got married in April, so wedding planning encroached on my knitting time, which I think is why I lost so much momentum on my other projects. Now that I’ve moved on from Mesilla I can attack some of the true UFOs!

Before I move on though, I need to jump on another blogging bandwagon.

L is for Lily

I usually don't like the color orange. I have only one orange top, none of my household items are orange. I only like the color orange when it is found in nature, ideally in a pumpkin, and autumn leaf, or a day lily. The fact that this one was right against a concrete wall made it all the more becautiful to me.

3 Comments:

Blogger adrienne said...

I love the colours you used for Mesila! it looks great :)

8:21 AM  
Blogger Rain said...

It looks really good on you. I like the colours. Your knitting is so neat.

4:26 AM  
Blogger hootsister said...

I love your Mesilla, it looks great on you. Well done.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home