Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Swatchtastic

I don't normally swatch. I know, I know, I'm a bad girl. I figured that since I am deviating so far from the plan with Glasgow Lace, I should at least try it out, so I did. I even blocked it!

I think it looks pretty good, frankly. I would totally wear a sweater made out of this. My goal is to be done by the middle of September, as this sweater will be most useful in this neck of the woods from mid-September to mid-November. Although, the deep red color would make it fit in well around the holiday season. Oh heck, I'd wear it whenever.

I am also making good progress on Straight-Laced, and should be done with these in a week or so. It will be my first completed pair of socks, and it has been a blast. Socks are so... low-risk. I think I'll like making them.

And, to be fair, I have advanced my Law School Applications progress bar. Not that I did anything today, mind you, but it occurs to me that I have already taken the LSAT and secured one recommendation, and that ought to count for something.

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

You've already taken the LSAT? That counts for a lot. In fact, isn't that the hardest part?

11:52 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Glasgow Lace is a lovely sweater--that color is perfect for it. How are you changing it? Are you going to make it longer?

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home