Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Comically Horrible

This is my husband, in a sweater I knit for myself.


Given our size discrepancy, this is not a good sign.

Last winter I knit a modified Blackberry out of some lovely tweedy dark blue-green yarn (by Rowan, I think).


It was a total disaster. I realized that the sleeves were coming out too big, so I started those over, but the body is gigantic.


Note the attractive bulge at the side.


I took this sweater out because I’d like to fix it up so I can wear it this fall. I got my husband to take some “before” pictures so I could do a post about how I fixed it up. I was complaining about the fit, and he was like “dude, that’s so gigantic, it would probably fit me.” And wouldn’t you know, it did. I may be able to salvage the sleeves, but the body is definitely on the lily pad.

1 Comments:

Blogger mle said...

LOL! at least you can laugh about it! I think it's happened to all of us at some point or another!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home