Friday, October 20, 2006

I love fall

Fall is probably my favorite season. The weather is perfect for me, and the colors are gorgeous. I'm not normally a huge fan of red and orange, but in the fall I can't get enough.

I've been wandering around Boston and Cambridge taking pictures of everything. I think people think I'm a bit... off. That's fine. Maybe I am.

I started the Lady Elenor Stole from Scarf Style right after I finished Glasgow Lace. I'm using the same yarn I used for my Chevron Bag because I fell so deeply in love with the colorway. This is my first foray into entrelac, and my first experience knitting backwards. It is really easy to keep track of your progress because you can count the little squares, which is great for me right now. I had a really busy week at work, but I managed to go from this

to this.

The green matches my winter coat, and I think it'll look pretty darn sharp when its done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home