Sunday, November 12, 2006

I love fall - Part 2

Seriously, I love fall...



While it has been quite warm recently, it obviously won't last. I haven' t made much progress on Lady Elenor, but I am very pleased with how nice it looks with my green coat.

I'm also working on a matching, Lady E inspired hat, and I'm very curious about how it'll turn out.

I'm about 3/4 of the way through Cozy, and I can't find the blasted yarn to finish it. Grrr. Hopefully I can get that all sorted out soon and begin the one for my mother-in-law.

1 Comments:

Blogger mle said...

Your Lady Elenor is going to be gorgeous! I love the colorways you chose!
I love fall too...I really wish that we got the color that y'all get up north! I just have to settle for pictures that other people post.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home