Thursday, January 04, 2007

Finally

Way back in August I got myself some Lorna's Laces Lion and Lamb in Tahoe. I set it aside to be used as a Clapotis, as a birthday present to myself. Much to my surprise, I WAS able to keep my hands off of it, and on Monday I cast on.



I am so excited, and so in love with this colorway. Blue is my absolute favorite color, but I have been working a lot with red, pink and purple in the last 6 or so months. I am so excited to be doing something blue, for me! The yarn so dreamy and soft, this will be a really fun knit. My birthday is in a couple of weeks, and now that the holiday/birthday rush is almost over, I can work on something for myself.

Speaking of red and birthdays, Saturday is my mother's birthday, and I finally decided what to make for her.

I'll do Brooklyntweed's Red Light Special in the colors you see there. Do you think I can bang it out in time?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Beautiful!! I have been drooling over the lion and lamb for quite awhile. I'm holding off on making a clapotios for me until I can afford it. :)

5:24 PM  
Blogger LaVerna said...

Beautiful colors!Good luck on that last minute knitting.I think those are the most fun.Happy Knitting!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home