Friday, January 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

It was my birthday earlier this week. Hubby gave me roses.


Awwww. I love hubby.


Wait, does it say "Classy" on the wrapper? That's hilarious. And oh so classy.

I've been working on Clapotis here and there. The yarn is such a dream to work with that I don't want to rush it.


I've done three drop stitch ladders so far.

Pretty.

I enjoy having Clapotis going in the background, because it is giving me a way to unwind after working on more challenging items. I haven't done much with Red Light Special lately, but I have been working on my January Socktopia socks.

Now with matching pillow!

Anyway, I'm doing a modified version of the Snowflake Socks from the September issue of MagKnits. I'd better keep cranking on them to make it before the end of the month!

2 Comments:

Blogger mle said...

Happy Birthday!! Your Clap is going to be gorgeous!...the colors are coming out so evenly too.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Happy Birthday!

Lovely clap, and the socks are looking good.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home